RIAS over 50's Buildings Insurance.

26.11.2011 Get an online home insurance quotation from RIAS before 30th November 2011 and you will be entered into a prize draw to win an unforgettable Caribbean cruise for two on board Fred.Olsen Cruise Lines' elegant Braemar. Full terms and conditions available on the RIAS website.

RIAS Over Fifties Home Insurance.

RIAS specialises in providing high quality, low cost insurance for the Over 50s. RIAS are now one of the largest providers of general insurance to the Over 50s in the UK, and nearly a million people have chosen them for their home, buildings, car and travel insurance.

RIAS buildings insurance covers the costs you’d face if your home needed to be repaired or rebuilt as a result of a number of types of damage: water damage, fire, flood, storm, malicious damage, impact or theft. In the event of a claim there is a £50 excess payable with this over 50's buildings insurance cover with RIAS cover.
Standard RIAS over 50's Building Insurance cover includes:

  • Rebuilding or repairs up to £1 million
  • Accidental damage to the fabric of cables, underground pipes and drains and their inspection covers, serving your home and for which you are responsible
  • Up to £2 million Public Liability cover
  • £10,000 rebuild cover for any outbuildings on a permanent foundation
    Fixed glass, such as patio doors and windows, is covered against accidental damage
  • Alternative accommodation – up to £100,000 for temporary accommodation if you have to move out of your property because of damage covered by the policy
  • Accidental damage to bathroom fixtures and fittings
  • 24-hour legal advice helpline
  • Identity Theft Assistance Service

  • Full terms and conditions can be found on the RIAS website and should you require extras these can be applied for online when you get a quote for RIAS over 50's buildings insurance. RIAS can also provide home contents insurance for the over fifties and combined insurance policies.

    RIAS are a part of Ageas (UK) Limited, and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA).

    RIAS over fifties building insurance.